Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Darbs


::Sung to the tune of 'Happy Birthday to you'::

"Happy Birthday to me!
It's not really my birthday!
But I did start a bloooooggg!
Happy Birthday to me!"

::Whooooppfffttt::
Sorry... I spit on the cake!

Well... I did it. I started a blog. My friend Paige has been trying to get me to do this for a few months now and I refused. But, as with most things that people try to get me to do because they know/believe that it will be good for me, know/believe that I will be successful at it and I refuse/refute, then I do it because I analyzed it to death for days/weeks/months on end, I caved (gladly)! Count on me often writing in run on sentences.

Thanks Paige!

So, this blog is about food and my life; interchangeable entities. My life is food, food is my life. I just really like to eat. And I eat alone, a lot. Don't worry... I'm not sad or depressed. I'm just 24 and single with a busy life! I actually don't know many single 24 year-olds, but it's a fun life. Though that be true, sometimes cooking for one is hard! BUT (sorry... didn't mean to yell), once you figure it out, IT'S FUN! And delicious! That time I was yelling because I'm thrilled.

Trust me, I've been doing this for 6 years now.

I'll talk about other things, too. Like, maybe the coffee I had or the snack I munched or how I made a certain meal. Sometimes I check a recipe on Pinterest, sometimes I make it up on the spot. I'll let you know!






No comments:

Post a Comment