Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Health Camp

As you can see on the right side of this blog... I love nature!

It's super pretty and makes me feel all inspired and happy and such.

And I especially love nature on a beautiful day... just like almost everyone else in this entire universe.  Except my mother who doesn't like the outdoors.  Still love her!

My friend Sami the Pianist and I went on a nature exercise hike/trail in Cameron Park in good ol' Waco.  I've been just dyiiingggg to go to Cameron Park since I got here but I don't feel safe going on nature hikes alone.  Any old crazy could be out there!  So, finalllyyyy after living here for almost 2 years, I decided it was time!

I called (texted) Sami the Pianist up and we set up a date!

We hiked the beginner trail and it felt great!  But, of course, as with any exercise, we were sooo hungry afterwards!  Well... in my case, it wasn't because I exercised, I'm just generally hungry.

Sami the Pianist said, "Man... I really want a hamburger..."
Me (being... me...), "Oh my gawd that sounds amazing.  Let's go to Health Camp."
Sami the Pianist: "Hm!! OK!"

I'd never been to this Health Camp but it's a popular burger place in Waco.  And yes, it's a joke.  Some undergrad made that very clear to me during my first months here at Baylor.  (Seriously, it's not my fault that I thought this place was a "healthy" burger place when I first saw it.  It's called Health Camp!).

As you can imagine their specialities are burgers, fries, and milkshakes.  I ordered a #3... a burger... fries... and a milkshake! 

Burger...


(Tasty flavor)

Fries...


And a milkshake!


If you're in Waco, you should definitely try this place.  Very tasty!

Happy eating, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment