Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cantaloupe and Chant

Guys... I haven't blogged in a couple days!

I say "guys" because I'm assume people are reading.

People or Internet robots. Either or both shall suffice.

Anyways.

I have to tell you that I really enjoy blogging! I hope I make you laugh or chuckle or chortle or joyfully keel over in your chair with my goofiness.

And I have to tell you, I'm blogging from my phone. Yes. I downloaded the blogger app. I was trying to avoid that and only use my computer but I've been eating so much good food that I have to tell you about it! And sometimes, I don't have time to get to the computer.

So.

My roommate and I like to keep it weird. We do random things like eat cantaloupe, listen to Gregorian chant, and burn old magazines in our fire place.

We didn't burn anything tonight but I did try my hand at cutting cantaloupe and was successful! It was a little awkward but it's cantaloupe and that's just delicious.

I hope the pictures turn up ok! Promise to blog from my computer soon.

Happy eating!

<3







No comments:

Post a Comment