Sunday, March 3, 2013

Table for one... Please!

FINALLY!

I have something to say about a time when I legitimately ate alone!

Today, I actually ate alone for all 3 meals!

I missed my friends but I also enjoyed the solitude :D

Breakfast:
So... I decided to clog my arteries a second day and eat bacon again.  
I have no regrets.

The wonderful Deborah made breakfast potatoes this morning and left me some... very delicious!  And I fixed myself a delicious scrambled egg.  Yum!

For coffee, I had Trader Joe's Organic French Roast. Yes, I am a pretentious organic food loving, expensive coffee drinking woman.   
Sorry, but life is too short to drink HEB house blend.
And YES. I bought FRENCH Roast because I like FRENCH things and Paris! And there is an Eiffel Tower on the can.
:D

Lunch: Short, sweet, and small!
I didn't eat much for lunch.  I was stufffffed from my huge breakfast so I bought a Luna Bar and a Naked juice from HEB.
Luna bars are GREAT.  They are whole nutrition bars for women but I doubt they will turn men into hormonal baby makers so I'm sure they can eat them, too.  I eat Clif bars (supposedly for men) all the time and I haven't grown a (full) beard yet.
And I loooooove Naked juice.  You could call me a nudist.
First time I had power-c machine and it was delicious! Mango, peach, strawberry, and guava. 

Dinner was leftover Chuy's nachos:
I realize how gross this looks.
A little soggy but tasty nonetheless.

And veggies: more zucchini, broccoli, and corn!  Microwaved with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.

Also, I always eat breakfast in my "pimp" robe. See leopard lined robe below.
My hair/head looks weird.

Happy eating, y'all!

1 comment: